Sunday, June 12, 2011

Cat Cutie!


Oh my goodness my cat is the cutest most funniest thing ever! last night he was eating watermelon, a cat eating watermelon! Isn't he to die for? He is such a sweetie pie the most adorable and sincere pet I have ever seen. He is so much like a human it is unreal! Mouse is a funny name for a cat don't you think? well anyways I will tell you the story of how he got to be named. When my dad got home that day I wondered  what this little feline would be like. when he got out of the car he was so scared he bolted into the bushes ( it took a long time to get him out of there) and when my family asked me what I would name him I said mouse. He has grown to be less scared than he was but he still gets nervous around strangers. Well toodles just thought you would wanna hear a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment